Friday, August 24, 2012

Adeiu

I feel like I should do a quick update on us here.  The people who were going to rent our suite here decided not to take it so it looks like we will still have it in September which means a few things, good and bad.
It means we pay rent on two places in September.  That's the bad news.
It also means we aren't in a rush to move out and won't be sort of homeless for a week.  That's good news.
A lot can change in a week still but this is how its looking.  It's a bit of a relief to have time to breathe as we move.  It's a busy week even with out adding a rush move, storing everything, and bunking in somewhere.

We have been doing lots of exploring around this fine part of the world.  And I hope to tell you of it but right this minute I have kids calling for water and pee breaks from bed, Owen cutting his front teeth and crying from bed and my back hurts and i wish I was in bed.  Also, I'd like to add pictures.
So, till then, adeiu!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Aickens! Kind of nice to transition into the new place without the hassle of storage and "nomadic child syndrome" even if it means double rent. You are in our hearts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete