Thursday, June 28, 2012

Nudes Veer Left - or so we hope.

The kids and I took a walk just a ways from our place this morning.  There is a trail that heads down to the ocean.  We've wanted to try it but it's like 300 stairs so we haven't ventured too far yet, but today I discovered this sign :


Uh.

I thought Wreck Beach was a bit further away.  The sign at the trail head says Terrace Beach - and then the trail splits.  Left for nudes.  Right for the rest of us.  I hope anyways, the signage is a little unclear.  I guess we'll just have to try it.

Here are the kids:



3 comments:

  1. That is too funny. A real nude beach - here's to hoping that you go the right way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought those were only in Europe.
    I'm heading out for a walk in my pants like yours wishing you were here to go with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures! Too funny about the beach, hopefully you don't have to figure out which one is which the hard way!

    ReplyDelete